Firstly let me say I’m really glad you have landed on this page. You might be here because you have decided you still want to get married this year but are having a reception later or getting married is the most important element right now and due to the current restrictions you are holding a smaller ceremony.
I want to help during these challenging times we are facing which is why I have put together a Collection especially for these wedding ceremonies. Having photographed hundreds of weddings I want to take any stress away and make this as easy as possible so you can relax knowing I will take care of the photography.
If you love my images then please contact me and we can arrange a zoom meeting so I can run through the elements within this collection, you can ‘meet’ me and ask as many questions as you need.
Please note this special collection is only available for ceremonies going ahead with the new government guidelines for new couples.
My collection includes the following:
• A zoom video-call to discuss your timings – This gives us another chance to talk about any special requests and run through timings. Plus I get to see your lovely faces again!
• Coverage of your wedding ceremony – I will be there an hour before to capture moments before your ceremony.
• Time for some group shots – Whilst adhering to any restrictions I have added this in as a bonus.
• Time for some gorgeous couple shots – Time for the two of you to have some photographs taken within the grounds.
• High resolution images edited and retouched. Provided on a private online gallery for you to download and share.
Should you be able to, following social distancing guidelines I can cover the bridal preparation before the ceremony for an additional charge.
Locations further than 20 miles from Bracknell will incur a small travel charge.