Your wedding photography will be one of the most important decisions you make for your big day. This is why I choose to called this an ‘investment’ and mirrors my approach to every detail of our photography and service. It’s an investment of your time, money and trust. I will be there at every stage of your photography journey – From your first meeting to delivering your final photographs – I’ll answer as many questions as you need which is also a great way for us to get to know one another better and build a valued relationship so on the day you can relax, worry-free as I capture your beautiful wedding.
I’ve made my collections as clear as possible and offer the very best elements of wedding photography in purpose built collections. I have two collections to choose from – both come with two photographers – myself as your principle photographer and my second photographer who not only captures your wedding from a different angle but focuses on those natural, candid shots everyone loves.
Having captured many weddings throughout the years, I believe it is the exceptional client service that sets me apart from just a ‘wedding photographer’ label. My clients comment on my passion as I talk about weddings so why not find out more?
If you love what you see and I’m within your budget, I would love to sit down with you and talk about creating something unique and amazing for your wedding day. Please contact me to arrange a complimentary meeting and share my passion for wedding photography.
Please scroll down the page for a PDF of my latest Wedding Photography Packages
‘Collection Two’ includes a gorgeous leather 20 page album with your names debossed on the front cover. There an option to increase the number of pages should you struggle to narrow down your favourites and a selection of cover colours too.
Both Collections include a protected online gallery which holds your images. This is super easy to use and makes it ideal for sending a link to friends and family. Want to hide some of the photos just for you two? – no problem. This can all be done before you share.
A complimentary engagement session including images from your shoot with me.
A handful of ‘sneak-peeks’ straight after your wedding for you to share or enjoy between the two of you.
A set of high-resolution images individually retouched in my unique style. I take an unlimited number during your wedding and you will be presented with a mixture of colour and black and white images, typically 400-600.
A set of social media friendly images ready to upload to Facebook, twitter and Instagram.
A stunning slideshow telling the story of your day – great for showing friends and family.
And of course – not only will I be your principle photographer but I am supported by one of my amazing second photographers. I couldn’t and wouldn’t shoot a wedding without them as they are essential for making sure the day runs smoothly while taking the action from a different angle.
Wedding photography can be a big investment so it’s good to know what makes each photographer different. Below are just some of the features I like to think sets me apart from the crowd:
• Personalised client service – I’m with you throughout your wedding planning journey and want to get to know you so I can capture images you will love.
• 2 experienced photographers – I know how to get the best from weddings, engage with your guests in the right way and produce award-winning images.
• My artistic vision and style – something unique and genuine.
• Superior quality products that last – I only use suppliers who lead in their industries, passionate about their products and love innovation.
• Professional, high-end equipment including back-up equipment – from my cameras right down to our camera cards.
• Professional insurance – a must if you are in the industry.
• High-quality post-production of your images once they are in the studio – I take my time to edit your images using the latest software, making sure they are colour corrected and retouched one by one, delivering you the best images from your day