Your wedding photography will be one of the most important decisions you make for your big day. After all, it’s an investment of your time, money and trust.
I will take care of you at every stage of your photography journey – from our first meeting to delivering your final photographs. With over a decades worth of experience I’ll be a resource for you and answer as many questions as you need. I value building relationships so feel free to get in touch when ever you need.
I’ve made my Collections as clear as possible and offer the very best elements of wedding photography in purpose built Collections. I have two Collections – both come with two photographers – myself as your principle photographer and my second photographer who not only captures your wedding from a different angle but focuses on those natural, candid moments everyone loves.
Having captured many weddings throughout the years, I believe it is the exceptional customer service that sets me apart from just the ‘wedding photographer’ label. My clients comment on my passion for weddings and how I am able to put them at ease, so why not find out more?
If you love what you see I would love to sit down with you and talk about creating something unique and amazing for your wedding day. Please contact me to arrange a meeting and share my passion for wedding photography.
Please contact me for a copy of my Wedding Collections Brochure. Prices start at £1200.
My Premier Collection includes:
• A complimentary engagement session including images from your shoot.
• All day coverage
• 2 Photographers – not only will I be your principle photographer but also I am supported by one of my amazing second photographers. I couldn’t and wouldn’t shoot a wedding without them as they are essential for making sure the day runs smoothly while taking the action from a different angle and helping assist with lighting set-ups.
• A stunning slideshow set to music telling the story of your day – this is one of my most popular features
• A set of high-resolution images individually retouched in my signature style. I take an unlimited number during your wedding and you will be presented with a mixture of colour and black and white images, typically 500-700. You also receive a set of social media sized files.
• An elegant USB case that holds all your images and slideshow
• A private online gallery. This is super easy to use and makes it ideal for sending a link to friends and family. Want to hide some of the photos just for you two? – no problem. This can all be done before you share.
• A bonus £100 credit towards one of my wedding albums.
I also have the Classic Collection for couples who are looking for less coverage.
After your wedding day there is no better way of looking at your images again and again than in a luxury album. There is something elegant and amazing about seeing your images in print. There are many albums out there and I only use the best suppliers in the industry, as quality is paramount and I love supporting UK suppliers.
These albums open flat, allowing for striking double page, edge to edge printing so your images can look gorgeous across the whole page spread. Images are printed on beautiful lustre paper offering a timeless feel that feels great when in your own hands! All albums are handmade with leather covers giving that luxury feel.
I encourage all my couples to come in and see my albums after they have viewed their images, as they are such a wonderful way to display your images and relive their special day again and again. There is nothing like printed art and these albums are true art.
Parent albums are also available and make great presents.
You can use most major credit and debit cards for album purchases.
Couples often ask their wedding guests to either support purchasing their wedding album with donations or gift vouchers that can be brought directly from me. This makes for the perfect wedding present and the ideal gift to cherish your wedding photographs forever. Please ask for me further details.
Wedding photography can be a big investment so it’s good to know what makes each photographer different. Below are just some of the features I like to think sets me apart from the crowd:
• Personalised client service – I’m with you throughout your wedding planning journey, contact me whenever you need. I’m here for you and want to get to know you both.
• 2 experienced photographers – I know how to get the best from weddings, engage with your guests in the right way and produce award-winning images.
• My artistic vision and style – something unique and genuine.
• Superior quality products that last – I only use suppliers who lead in their industries, passionate about their products and love innovation.
• Professional, high-end equipment including back-up equipment – from my cameras right down to my camera cards.
• Professional insurance – a must if you are in the industry.
• High-quality post-production of your images once they are in the studio – I take my time to edit your images using the latest software, making sure they are colour corrected and retouched one by one, delivering you the best images from your day